Turkey ANZAC Cove & Gallipoli
This ANZAC Day Turkey package tour takes you from the highlights of Istanbul to ANZAC Cove for Turkey's ANZAC Day ceremonies, plus gives an extra day for touring the Gallipoli Peninsula and battlefields for this April 25th...Brief Itinerary:
ANZAC Day Turkey Package Tour (4 days/3 nights):
Offered as a private tour only.
23 April - Istanbul
Arrival and transfer from the airport to your hotel. Free day. Overnight in Istanbul.
24 April - From Istanbul to Gallipoli (B)
Morning Old City Tour – Free Afternoon – Drive to Gallipoli:
Pick up from your hotel and visit the Hagia Sophia, a great Byzantine architectural masterpiece. Admire the delicate design and Iznik tiles of the Blue Mosque. Explore the ancient Roman Hippodrome with Egyptian Obelisk and Serpentine Column. Finally, stop off at the dazzling Grand Bazaar with over 4000 shops. This afternoon is free at your leisure. (If you like, you may relax in your hotel room, as we have the use of the hotel until 8pm). Pick up in the evening at 8.00 pm and drive to Gallipoli to arrive in plenty of time for the Anzac Dawn Service.
25 April - Canakkale (B)
Early morning Dawn Service at Anzac Cove
Arrival to Anzac Cove to await the start of the first International Memorial Service for ANZAC Day Turkey which begins at 5.00 am. A breakfast box will be provided. Following the remaining National Ceremonies at Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair, we drop you off at your hotel in Canakkale. Free afternoon at your leisure. Overnight in Canakkale.
26 April - From Gallipoli to Istanbul (B)
Full-day detailed Gallipoli Tour
Pick up for Gallipoli after breakfast, crossing the Dardanelles by ferry. Visit Gallipoli National Park including the Gallipoli Battlefields, Anzac Cove, original tunnels and trenches at Johnston Jolly, the Nek Cemetery, Chunuk Bair New Zealander Memorial, Lone Pine Australian Memorial and Brighton Beach. A late lunch break will be given during the tour. At 2.30pm we will begin the return journey to Istanbul. (Approx. arrival time in Istanbul: 7:30pm). End of the tour.
Extra nights/sightseeing in Istanbul, Ephesus or Cappadocia can be added upon request.
Tour Package Includes:
- All necessary transportation in a fully air-conditioned non-smoking deluxe coach.
- Professional fully licensed English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour.
- Anzac Day memorial services at Gallipoli.
- Full-day detailed Gallipoli Tour.
- Half Day Istanbul Old City Highlights Tour.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast (Choice of 3 or 4 star centrally located hotels with private bathroom and a/c).
- Arrival airport transfer from Ataturk Airport to your hotel.
- All necessary entrance fees to the mentioned sites.
- All parking tickets and fuel expenses for the coach.
- All necessary taxes.
Price:Related Tours You Might Also Like:
Turkey Anzac Day Tours | Anzac Day Turkey | Anzac Cove Tour