Bosphorus Tour Istanbul
Discover the wealth of impressive sights all along the shores in a Bosphorus boat trip along Istanbul’s famous waterway dividing Europe and Asia.
Take in the colors and aromas of the Spice Market, the tiny Rustem Pasha Mosque, a Bosphorus Cruise Sightseeing Tour, the sumptuously decorated Ottoman Beylerbeyi Palace and the small picturesque fishermen’s village of Ortakoy.
Itinerary: Bosphorus Cruise Tour – Palaces & Pashas
Private Bosphorus Tour
This tour starts after breakfast, when you are picked up from the hotel or port by our private guide to begin an exciting city tour, to see the best of Istanbul from the water and along its shores.
First you’ll proceed to the mouth of the Golden Horn on the European shore, to explore the bustling Egyptian Spice Market & Bazaar of 17th century origin – a colorful bazaar heaped with spices, Turkish sweets, dried foods and much more.
Nearby you’ll also visit the beautifully tiled tiny Rustem Pasha Mosque hidden among the narrow cobbled market streets nearby. This is a hidden gem with a unique charm and is usually very peaceful as it is off the beaten track.
Next we take a Bosphorus Tour Sightseeing Boat Trip* (on ‘Zoe Yacht’ for a luxury private yacht cruise in comfort – ideal for couples, families and small groups) up Istanbul’s winding straits for a chance to relax and admire the shoreline of beautiful mosques, lavish palaces and decadent villas. You’ll see Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi Palaces, Ottoman summer mansions and Ortakoy mosque, the defensive Rumeli Fortress and Bosphorus Bridges – including one of the world’s largest suspension bridges, all alongside passing fishing boats, yachts, huge cargo ships and tankers.
After a lunch break back on shore, it’s time to take a step onto the Asian side to visit the interior of the sumptuously decorated Beylerbeyi Palace, a lavish Ottoman residence and hunting palace on the Asian Side of Istanbul, set right by the banks of the Bosphorus.
Finally, the last stop on this Bosphorus river tour will be back on the European side at the picturesque fishermen’s Village of Ortakoy, where you can enjoy a coffee and panoramic view of the passing boats on today’s tour route from the beautiful cobbled square overlooking the Bosphorus.
Drop off to hotel or cruise ship port.
* Please note that the scenic Bosphorus tour above uses a beautiful private yacht to conduct the cruise section of the tour. For couples, families or small groups of friends preferring a hassle-free tour in comfort, this is highly recommended. For alternative yacht cruise options, see our private yacht section.
Unique Cruise using Zoe Yacht:
The cruise section of this tour is conducted using the beautiful Zoe Yacht. This offers you the best possible private cruise in comfort with unique views up-close, great service and a relaxing environment. She is very comfortable and spacious at over 17 meters/55 feet long and her lounge, flybridge and sunpads are just for you, nobody else. For more info and photos, please see the official website of Zoe Yacht Bosphorus Cruises here.
Possible on request. Please ask.
Start this tour any date you like – departs daily.
Pick up & Drop off:
We can pick you up and drop you off at any European-side city-center hotels or cruise-ship ports in Istanbul.
Place of Departure:
From Istanbul with pick up from European-side city-center hotels and cruiseships.
Prices are per person adult in Euro:
|Full Day Private Bosphorus Tour:|
|2 Guests||275 € per person|
|3 Guests||195 € per person|
|4 Guests||155 € per person|
|5 Guests||129 € per person|
|6 Guests||115 € per person|
|7 Guests||99 € per person|
|8 Guests||90 € per person|
|9 Guests||82 € per person|
|10 Guests||75 € per person|
|11 Guests||69 € per person|
|12 Guests||65 € per person|
- Subject to availability and dates with pick-up from European-side city-center hotels or cruise-ships.
- For any other number of travelers, please email us for appropriate rates.
- Early bookings required, especially peak times, weekends and holidays.
Email us for Prices & Information
- Full Day Guided Bosphorus tour of the main highlights as in the itinerary.
- 2 hour private yacht cruise on Zoe Yacht including yacht rental, crew and fuel.
- All tours with professional English-speaking guidance.
- All transport by new-model deluxe a/c vehicles.
- Pick up from hotel or cruise ship port to start tour.
- Drop off to the hotel or cruise ship port after tour.
- All parking tickets and petrol.
- All taxes.
Entrances, lunch (choice of lunch venues), optional tips.
Tailor Made Tours:
Just forward your details of arrival and interests and we can create a tailor made escorted tour for your tour of Istanbul. Our private guides and A/C transport can collect and drop you off at the hotel to start and end the tour.
Related Tours You Might Also Like:
- Bosphorus Cruise by Luxury Yacht (New! Choice of 5 daily yacht cruises)
- Istanbul Sunset Cruise
- Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
- Bosphorus Tour Istanbul
- Istanbul Boat Charter
- Private Cruises
- Turkey Tours (7-12 day packages)
- Istanbul Package Tours
- Gallipoli Tours
- Ephesus Day Trip
For information and reservations, please email us now with your preferred date of travel and number of travellers. We will reply within 1 day with the price and complete tour information.
Email us for Prices & Information