Gallipoli Turkey Tour from Istanbul to Ephesus – 6 days
Gallipoli Turkey Tour
Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon & Ephesus
Duration: 6 days / 5 nights
Departs: Every day from Istanbul, all year around
Includes: Choice of accommodation at 3-5* hotels, private tours by specialist Gallipoli guide, all transport with experienced driver, lunch, entrances, fuel and all taxes.
Itinerary – Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon & Ephesus:
Offered as a private tour only
Day 1 – Arrive Istanbul. Transfer to hotel. Overnight Istanbul.
Day 2 – Old City Tour. Overnight Istanbul. BL
Day 3 – Bosphorus Tour. Overnight Istanbul. B
Day 4 – Gallipoli Tour. Overnight Canakkale. BD
Day 5 – Troy & Pergamon Tour. Overnight Kusadasi. BL
Day 6 – Ephesus Tour. Transfer to Izmir airport, OR, drop off in Kusadasi. B
Start this trip any date you like – private Gallipoli-Turkey tours every day, all year round.
Place of Departure:
From Istanbul with pick up from European-side city-center hotels and cruiseships.
- All accommodation at a choice of central 3,4, 5 star or boutique hotels.
- All guided tours of the main highlights as in the itinerary.
- All tours with professional English-speaking guidance.
- All transport by new-model deluxe a/c vehicles.
- Pick up and drop off from hotel for each day tour.
- All airport transfers.
- All entrance and museum fees.
- All parking tickets and petrol.
- Breakfast daily at hotel (B).
- Some lunches and dinners (L, D)
- All taxes.
Drinks, optional tips.
Information & Reservations:
For more information and how to reserve this tour, please just email us today.
(Please specify preferred travel dates and no. of people for the tour in your request).
What Our Guests Say:
Friends had been to Troy and were underwhelmed. I wish they’d had our guide. He delivered on explaining the ‘dream’ and the ‘reality’. A very special experience…
Aykut was an exceptional guide and both Barb and I found every moment with him of value. I tend to think I have a bit of a grasp of the story of Gallipoli but Aykut added so much and brought so much more to life…
Peter.C., Sydney, Australia